Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Racing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RacinPope46

Racing Empty
PostSubject: Racing   Racing EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Welps the 500 is today, the biggest race of the ear. I might add that the new cars at this place, make for a really cool race. they move around ALOT in the Draft. My personal faorite to win the race is Mark Martin, hes never won the race in his career. otherwise, im pulling for Kyle Busch. hes my new fav driver. welp, we'll see what happens, Prerace starts at 1 PM et time. with i beleive the race starting at like...2:30, 3ish? Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing   Racing EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Well, hopefully one of your guys win. Personally I'm not into racing and find it pretty boring to watch D: but I know how much you love it and that's awesome. You should tell us more about what you do for your job and everything. It's cool that you actually found a job doing something you love.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing   Racing EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 pm

So how about Dale Jr causing the big one? I hated how they said the whole time "according to the radar, it may just break up over the track and they may not stop the race but simply dry the track" and lo and behold, its called and Kenseth wins! Shocked
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing   Racing EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:18 pm

ya that dickhead wrecked 10 good cars! lol. ya i dislike kenseth, hes no good lol. and i know sammi, you never got into racing much.

well as far as my job goes...i cant really weld yet, i am trying to learn how to, whenever we get some slow time in the shop. but as far as fabrication goes, im pretty good with sheet metal, like making interiors, covers so forth. i also Hang the bodies on the cars. i did my first whole body this past winter. i do the maintence on the cars, repairs, pull the motors, trans, and rear ends outta the cars when needed. i also do all the set-up stuff at the shop. shocks and springs, scale the cars, squaring the chassis, you name it, i pretty much have a hand in it lol.

as far as at the race track, i do all the chassis changes, track bar adjustments, sping/shock changes, camber changes, tire changes, measurin tires. and when needed, i go over the wall. i did my first "Live" pit stop in Nov, and what a rush man, that was awesome lol. your jumping in front of a moving car, and then changeing tires as cars are going by you and everything, its cool lol.

If you got any questions bout racing or anything like that, just ask, i'll do my best to help ya out, or at least give ya a site or two that would help ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing   Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Racing
Page 1 of 1