Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+2
Sethy Bear
Conflict
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Here is where you can sign up for the RP or ask questions. If you want to join, just post here then go vote. I'll address any questions through a PM or right here. So fire away.

Current Roster (We can start once we have at least 5 people.)

1. Conflict
2. Samantha
3. Sethy Bear
4. Los The Man
5. Shihana
6. Sherrasaur
7. xRazielFloresx
8. KATEichooseyou

Last edited by Conflict on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 am

Well I've gotta say that I am interested
Back to top Go down
xRazielFloresx

xRazielFloresx

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Sherra told me about this roleplay, I've been wanted to do something like this for awhile, sign me up, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KATEichooseyou

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Sherra told me about this place too, and I'd love to sign up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xRazielFloresx

xRazielFloresx

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:09 am

Is there a limit of the powers? Like teleportation, how far could you go?
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:11 am

Yup. At first, during chapter 1 it's uncontrollable. So if you got mad or too sad you'd just teleport without wanting to some random place. As the story goes on, and we get them under control it starts out small (Like a few feet) and then grows and grows until you can teleport anywhere.
Back to top Go down
xRazielFloresx

xRazielFloresx

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am

Next question, I understand the energy lances and teleportation now, but how about electricity? Can you just randomly create the electricity then? Or must there be a source of electricity for it to work? Sorry if I'm being a bother by the way, I don't wanna mess up lol
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 am

At first, you generate it randomly. Once you get your powers under control, you can only manipulate current Electricity sources but after a few chapters you can generate it again and control it. So basically during chapter 1 all your powers are at max power but you can't control them. Each chapter that follows (From Chap 2-up) they grow little by little until they are back at max but you can control them.

You aren't being a bother at all, don't worry. That's what this topic is here for. I just hope my answers are good enough.
Back to top Go down
xRazielFloresx

xRazielFloresx

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:25 am

Ah, thank you, and yes, your answers are really helping me with this.
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:24 pm

So for chapter one, are we all in the same location or are we all like,
posting our beginning like yours..?

Dx I'm thinking of posting soon but I wanna be sure.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Well we are all in the same city, and if you're under 19 you're most likely attending high school. Anyone can join my thread, just find a way to work yourself in and we'll meet up soon. Or you can make your own. Up to you.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:34 pm

I have most of mine ready for a post but theres a chunk in the middle missing that ties everything together and i cant write that part without reading a couple more of the others posts first.
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Conflict wrote:
Well we are all in the same city, and if you're under 19 you're most likely attending high school. Anyone can join my thread, just find a way to work yourself in and we'll meet up soon. Or you can make your own. Up to you.

Okay, so I can be at school.
Can it be on your thread as long as I wasn't in your class?
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Yeah, sure.
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:19 pm

One more question.
Do our powers have to show up in our first post?
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Unless there is a lot of stress or anger nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up/Questions   Sign up/Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Project Pandora :: Info-
Jump to: