Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5

Go down 
+3
Blank
Samantha
Conflict
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

Conflict

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Anyone else getting this game? I'm going to get it when it comes out (Hopefully). I really had fun playing the demo, seemed a little hard which is a good thing. I don't really like the fact you have some partner following you around all the time but I guess it will help out a lot. Hopefully they still have weapon upgrading like in 4.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 pm

I really hope to get this game. I thought it would be really fun to play with someone else and I think it's awesome that they have that option. The demo was pretty fun, hard, but fun. I enjoyed it. I don't exactly like how you have to change weapons and stuff now but that's something I'd get used to fast. Like you said, I hope they still have the weapon upgrading.
Back to top Go down
Blank

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 pm

I don't know, I suck at Resident Evil games. I did enjoy the demo despite the fact that I never technically finished it.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:43 am

I didnt like the demo at first but after getting used to it i got into into it. Ill probably get it but it more of an eventual purchase, in the summer or whatnot when i feel the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Akurtz`

Akurtz`

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 am

Just didnt like the idea of not able to move/shoot at the same time, pretty annoying but a good game.
Demo was nice.... may, maybe when i fix my ps3 ill buy it (:
Back to top Go down
Blank

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 am

Akurtz` wrote:
Just didnt like the idea of not able to move/shoot at the same time, pretty annoying but a good game.

This, exactly why I fail at this game. If I could move and shoot, things would be so much different.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 am

Blank wrote:
Akurtz` wrote:

This, exactly why I fail at this game. If I could move and shoot, things would be so much different.
Theyre trying to add tension with the whole no move shoot/reload which makes absolutely no sense nor is it realistic. Whens the last time you watched a zombie movie when they stand completely stationary when shooting at zombies. George A Romero would be rolling over in his grave, if he were dead, or is he I dunno but you get my point.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:25 pm

I just checked up on this and it turns out you can upgrade your weapons again. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:12 am

If they release it for comp I'll probably get it. If my comp is compatible. It's new but not the newest lol. I did hear rumor of a pc version though.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm

This game is in fact one of the best co-op games I have ever played. I don't think it would be much fun in single player. Maybe if you didn't have a partner it would be in single player. I don't know I guess I have to play single player to find out.

It's really fun though in the heat of the battle trying to survive. I love the action in the game. Running around trying to and live and kill enemies while also keeping check of your partner. That aiming and not being able to move is pretty annoying cause it's just not realistic. Sure it brings tension but people can move when they aim with a gun in real life. I understand stuff like reloading and can't move but cmon let me move when I aim. But anyways the game is amazing.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 am

My friend bought it and I played i think about half the game with him. The co op is awesome and managing guns and ammo between your partner is pretty sick. Gotta rely on your partner to save your ass.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 am

I'm playing co-op with Aaron while he's here and I love it, it's awesome. I tend to make some dumb mistakes sometimes though. -_- MAGNUM?! >_>
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Last week went back to my friends house to finish it but apparently he turned off the system before it saved so we had to start all over. Played catch up to the spot we go to the week before. Finally gonna go and finish it up today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Games-
Jump to: