Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs!

Go down 
+10
Sethy Bear
LoS_ThE_MaN
NightHawk0085
Beheler
RacinPope46
Conflict
Akurtz`
Blank
Samantha
BoogeyManXX
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BoogeyManXX

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm

What are they, what they mean to you, why you tried them, why you didn't try them, and which ones you've tried.

As for me I'll say off the bat I smoke a lot of marijuana and have tried a lot more things, none of which I regret, but some of which I believe changed me.

Also, does anybody read Erowid?
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Erowid? Haven't heard of it. =\

As for drugs, I've never tried anything... ever. I don't plan on it either, that's a decision I made a long time ago. I used to hang around people who tried stuff and would offer it to me but I never messed with it. I mean I wonder what it'd be like to be on some of the stuff but I'd much rather hear the stories from someone else.

I don't lose respect for people who do it as long as they don't let it control them and ruin their lives.
Back to top Go down
BoogeyManXX

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 pm

erowid.org, it's a website devoted to drug facts. Pros, cons, sourced information, preparation recipes, and experiences; good, bad, and everything in between.

Very amazing site.

I didn't try anything until I was 19. I was always kind of intrigued about the idea but was positive I'd never try. Then I tried alcohol, and then I smoked weed one day... I didn't smoke a lot of weed until my ex and I broke up. At this time I transferred to a different school, and ever since then I've been smoking like a million times a day. Recently I cut down though due to money and anxiety.

I tried acid quite a few times, and tried mushrooms once. These are the drugs I was interested in since the very beginning, but I'm glad I waited and became a pothead first. I wouldn't have been ready if I tried acid off the bat.

I've also tried some pills, which I'm not for. But xanax does wonders for anxiety (and so do certain marijuana strains), and I take xanax when I'm about to go to a party. However, I hope I never get addicted because it's highly addictive... So I greatly distance my use.
Back to top Go down
Blank

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Never tried drugs. Been offered but I say no. Don't plan on it either.
Back to top Go down
Akurtz`

Akurtz`

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:57 am

Honesty = key

well, *clears throat*... i smoke mj in special occations with my brothers.
and i used to smoke cancer sticks for like 2 months i think... i was stressed at the time and it eased my nerves... bt i quitsss (:
Back to top Go down
BoogeyManXX

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 am

Ah, cancer sticks. That's my bad addiction. I wanna quit. Sad
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:35 am

Never tried drugs. Don't think I ever will. I'm just scared i'll get hooked on something and then need it and that just starts a bad cycle. I have a tendency to "Obsess" over things so I think drugs would be a bad idea for me.
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Im with Conflict on that one lol. i always kinda wondered? but never really wanted to, i was scared i'd get hooked, or somehow some way it'd come back and bite me in the ass. that and my dad always threatened me that if he ever found out i did drugs he'd kick my ass. my dads not a small guy by anymeans lol
Back to top Go down
Beheler

Beheler

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:36 am

I smoke some Mj often at partys with friends. not a big drinker tho
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 pm

I drink more than anything else... maybe its cuz I don't do anything else lol. I'm not really a big drinker either - very low tolerance. I don't plan on trying anything else.. although I do want my own fridge so I can store my own booze ( I swear I won't become an alcoholic).
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:07 pm

I've never smoked before or done anything like that...i tried smoking a cigarette once and it tasted like dirty waffles....

I drink ( laowl ask the RP mod about that shit) but not alot...just at parties and special occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm

I drink socially, sometimes to the point I forget what happens that night lol.
I also smoke mj socially with my friends, but very very rarely.
Back to top Go down
Blank

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:45 am

I don't drink.... I still go to parties but it's kind of pointless when almost everyone else is drinking. I do however try to play the drinking games, just have someone drink for me.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:33 am

I drink every once in a while but it'll just be something like a mixed drink, a margarita or a wine cooler... nothing big. I can't handle alcohol, even drinking a little bit of it makes me feel really sick. But eh, being a lightweight isn't bad... i'm not into the whole drinking scene anyway.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 pm

I've been avoiding posting on this topic because it makes me feel guilty... but what the hell, I'll get it out there anyway:

*I think I've smoked about 3 cigarettes my entire life. And I'm agreeing with Carlossss on this one, they taste like dirty waffles, hence I saw it as pointless to continue with that.

*I have tried weed. Nothing happened, I didn't feel anything, and I made an agreement with myself last year that I wasn't going to touch that shit again, and I haven't.

*I don't really drink. Honestly, when it comes to alcohol, I have a super weak stomach. At social family gatherings, I can drink about half a Mike's Hard Lemonade (or Smirnoff, etc) and that's about it. Even so, I'm cautious, because I know what it does to people, and it's not something that I want to have a problem with.

*Pills. Ah, pills. Open the medicine cabinet, and I get a little shiver of excitement. I don't abuse pills, but I think about doing it. I'll go through medicine cabinets. It's snoopy, and not something I'm proud of. When I lived at home, I took a little too much Viocden and my parents freaked out and hid the bottle from me. I used to go looking for it when they weren't home, but I could never find it.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Pills are something that you really need to be careful with. I had a period when I would be doing pills a lot. I kinda forgot about doing them until they were mentioned, but I had a problem with pills at one point...that's all I'll say.
Back to top Go down
Blank

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:59 am

I remember when I had pain killers, took one (Valid reason of course) and flushed the rest. Should have sold it.... Kidding of course...
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
Pills are something that you really need to be careful with. I had a period when I would be doing pills a lot. I kinda forgot about doing them until they were mentioned, but I had a problem with pills at one point...that's all I'll say.

I didn't mean to *remind* you or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

katie_righ wrote:
Sethy Bear wrote:

oh you didn't remind me or anything, I was talking about pills with a close friend of mine before I read that.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
katie_righ wrote:
Sethy Bear wrote:

oh you didn't remind me or anything, I was talking about pills with a close friend of mine before I read that.

Ok. I felt crappy there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Oh there's no need to feel crappy, I've learned from my past mistakes.
I don't really regret anything though, I just look at it all as life experiences that have made me into the 'great guy' I've been told I am.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
I don't really regret anything though, I just look at it all as life experiences that have made me into the 'great guy' I've been told I am.

Well, you're lucky that you can learn from your mistakes and live without regrets. That's an admirable quality.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:28 pm

katie_righ wrote:
Sethy Bear wrote:

Well, you're lucky that you can learn from your mistakes and live without regrets. That's an admirable quality.

Why thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
katie_righ wrote:
Sethy Bear wrote:

Why thank you Very Happy

welcome!
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:22 am

Guess it's Kaiba's confession time lol. I has a story with part of mine which is kinda funny and I like telling so I put it and if you don't wanna read, the raddish cannon is locked and loaded and I'm a quick aimer Twisted Evil lol. Appologies in advance for the long post

I'll say now my college roommate (from the only year I was in college thus far) is responsible for these corruptions. I went to a Weslyan College and if you don't know of Weslyan rules, they are STRICT. No alchohol on property, no tobaco products on property, curfew for anyone that's a freshman or under the age of 22 (midnight Sunday through thursday and 2am Friday and Saturday), and no dances. I'm not making that last part up either. School dances were a no no there. Anywho, my roommate had transfered in from a public school (yea my college was private) and had done everything that public colleges are known for. He would sneak out every night and go smoke and depending on his mood, go to a local bar to get a drink. He invited me on one of his outings one night and this guy knew how to get around everything. Planned every detail out. Was able to sneak me out, we got some cigs and we would have a couple smokes and go back to the dorm. Never got caught.

I can be pretty random and because of this he wanted to see what I would be like if drunk. So he said he would find a good time to sneak me out and try it. Took quite a while to get to it. One night though he decided he wanted to ask a girl he had been talking to out and asked if I would mind helping. I agreed. (This is the fun part of the story btw) His plan was that he was going to tell her that he and I were going to see Amittyville Horror (the remake was in theaters at the time) and would invite her to come along. Figured if it was three people, wouldn't seem like the only reason was to ask her out and things wouldn't get weird if she said no. During the movie, he planned on the following conversation:
Him: "Pssst" Her: "Yea?" Him: "See dan over there?" (the seating was me, him, her) She would look over at me and say "Yea, why?" Him: "Think he can hear us?" She would lean forward again and look at me and then lean back and say "No, why?" Him: "Oh no reason I was just going to ask you out" and then he looked around randomly pretending to see if anyone heard him. I was actually able to hear the entire conversation and it went exactly as he had told me it would. Like I said, he was good with his plans. She ended up saying yes to him. Oh and I also wish to add, just to show how much of a friend I can be, I had already seen the movie and hated it but it was the best movie for his idea so I had agreed. Anywho, we got back to campus and one of them (not sure who) suggested we go to the cafe in the student center. Since they were a couple now, and partially feeling my depression set in since I wasn't having much luck int he relationship area, I said I was tired and was just gonna go back and get some rest but told them to have a good time. I then went back and put my rented copy of Resident Evil 4 in with some cheat codes and began zombie hunting. I kept glancing at my watch every so often eager to see what happened. Around like 3 in the morning he comes back and as soon as he walks through the door I could smell booze and smoke and knew he went to the bar. He was in a very good mood and pleased that I had done what I did with bowing out when we got back. He held up a brown paper sack and said since he was having good luck that night he would accomplish the goal of seeing me drunk. We went to our normal spot and he pulled out a full bottle of whisky. He told me he wasn't going to make it some intense thing and would make sure I did nothing too stupid. He handed me the bottle saying I would be able to handle probably about half and then he'ld finish the rest. He made sure I drank at a decent rate but by the end of the bottle I wasn't even tipsy. He was greatly disappointed lol. After failing out I came back one weekend to visit him and he had found a new way to corrupt me. We went out again and bought two family sized bottles of Robbotussin, drank the majority of them and got high off that while watching Underworld Evolution in the theater. If anyone wants to hear that story you can message me or something. It's short but I've wasted enough time and space on here for now I think. Sorry again for the long post -_-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs!   Drugs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: