Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have come as foretold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R'

R'

I have come as foretold Empty
PostSubject: I have come as foretold   I have come as foretold EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:34 am

The names Romeo and my username is a take off from K' from the game king of fighters and actually I was a bit surprised that it was usable since its like only 2 characters and 1 of them is one of those commas that are at the top instead of the bottom but it worked so yay.

So anywayyyyz im 19 gonna turn 20 next month, damn im getting old i should prolly buy a cane but instead im gonna buy some legolas knives the ones he used in the movie woot woot.

What else what else, im a huge gamer, i rokk out on my ps3 pretty much everyday and im also a writer altho i havent technically "wrote" anything but its all up there in the noggin, so one day youre gonna turn on the tv and see me getting an oscar for best screen play. You can be in my speech......but itll cost ya *shifty eyes* by which i mean like 5 bucks haha.

I go to cal state long beach and I live in Long Beach, i loooove the show Home Movies and listen to an episode on my ipod everynight goin to sleep and for music im currently listening to innerpartysystem, yes one word, and my fav bands would have to be linkin park, Incubus, red hot chilli peppers and some other ones i cant remember and also Shiny Toy Guns but i dont like them as much as i used to since Carah left the band and replaced by some chick named Sisley, oh i hate her so much!

Im a huge Stephen Colbert fan, where he leads I SHALL FOLLOW

hmmm well thats enough for now since i cant think of anything else well actually i can but dont feel like it.

Last edited by R' on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akurtz`

Akurtz`

PostSubject: Re: I have come as foretold   I have come as foretold EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:06 am

hey its chu romeo is who never had a headset haha jkjk.
nice to see ya.
glad to hear that u rokk out ur ps3 everyday, i wish i can.
sorry about the STG.... i didnt know she left, what a bummer.

well, welcome (:
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: I have come as foretold   I have come as foretold EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Haha those good Skype days.

Welcome to the forum Romeo (: Thanks for joining. If you need any help you know who to ask. Check out the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: I have come as foretold   I have come as foretold EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Welcome to the forum Romeo! Do check out the Roleplay, join it NOW. Haha just kidding ^_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have come as foretold   I have come as foretold Empty

Back to top Go down

I have come as foretold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Intro-
Jump to: