Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Brown incident...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akurtz`

Akurtz`

Chris Brown incident... Empty
PostSubject: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 am

Did anyone "lold" at their tv or radio when they brought it up as "Breaking News!"?... well, i did :p

a bf abuses his gf, thats everyday life... why is this soo special?
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:33 am

I feel bad for Rihanna. I can't stand to see stuff where a guy hits a girl. Hopefully he gets some treatment for whatever is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Mmhm, I agree. I feel bad for her. As far as why it's breaking news? It's because they're famous. That's it.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Samantha wrote:
Mmhm, I agree. I feel bad for her. As far as why it's breaking news? It's because they're famous. That's it.

Agreed. What happened to Rihana is unfortunate, but I'm sure there are many cases of abuse that happen to people on a day to day basis... it's just because she famous that there's a bunch of publicity and what not.
Back to top Go down
Akurtz`

Akurtz`

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Well, i guess Chris Brown can kiss kiss kiss his career goodby
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:09 am

the fact that she's supposedly getting back with him, and possibly not pressing charges against him doesn't make me feel as sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:08 pm

I still feel really sorry for her. Yeah, she's making a stupid choice but when you're so in love... some people don't exactly "see the light." She's probably in that whole "oh I love him so much, he said he's sorry, he won't ever do that to me again, I could never love anyone as much as him" way of thinking. It's a shame, really. I know I don't know the girl or anything but anyone who is in a relationship where they get beat up... they deserve better.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Who knew Chris Brown was like that. I'm not sure about his singing career. I could care less but Chris Brown will still get laid anyhow. He's Chris Brown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown incident...   Chris Brown incident... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown incident...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: