Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2

Go down 
+2
Samantha
R'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
R'

R'

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 am

Cant wait for this one to come out, theyre taking graphics, physics, lighting and all that good stuff to a Whole Notha LeveL.
MP looks pretty sweet too. Invisible Snipers? Completely disguised as someone from the opposing team? Awwww YEaaaa
Its likes they took cod4 knocked it out into coma then pumped it full of steriods then slapped that mf'er in consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 pm

I thought Killzone2 already came out? Or was it delayed or something? I really want to play it but games are so expensive. D:

I'll probably just rent it for a while, I don't play games as much as I used to anymore.

but you can really disguise yourself as someone from the opposing team in multi player? That's some crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 pm

It comes out next week. I ordered it from amazon for $55 no tax and free shipping.
Yea youre randomly completely disguised as someone from the other team, you even have their name on top of your head. But you get undisguised if you shoot or shot at. And if an enemy puts their crosshair on you then your actual name shows up in red shows on top of your head, so it is balanced.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:19 pm

I can't wait to play this, might be awhile though. It looks really good, hopefully it lives up to expectations.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Did anyone get this/ play it yet?

i heard it was the greatest game ever made bbqsauce!!

it looks sexai I'm about to c if i can download the demo..,[
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Yea I got it, I would say its awesome to the max but the only gripe I have for it would be the "heavy" controls. If youre someone who used to play cod4 everyday *cough me cough* its gonna take a while for you to get used to.
The online is quite wicked, 32 players and no lag at all.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:31 am

I wanted to get this before I understood that I have priorities that will be affected if I did so I decided not to get it until those priorities are gone for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 am

I rented it and its awesome. I'm not too bad at it now that I changed the controls to be more like call of duty. I need to buy it eventually but like Moon, I have priorities.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Samantha wrote:
I rented it and its awesome. I'm not too bad at it now that I changed the controls to be more like call of duty. I need to buy it eventually but like Moon, I have priorities.
my friend already sent you a clan invite if you wanna join.

I got the scout class a couple of days ago and i have to say invisible sniping is so sick. When theres a bunch of enemies heading your way that you cant snipe everyone you can just hang back and they all just ran past you, awesome!!!!!

Plus I got the ribbon thing for being in the top 10% of players in the week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Your friend sent me a clan invite? I didn't get it, or maybe I don't know how to check to see if I have any.

I haven't played in a few days, I'm starting to lose interest. I beat the campaign so all that's left is online. It just really pissed me off the last time I played because everyone kept spawn camping. I hate when people do that, takes all the fun out of the game.

My brother loves playing online though... however, it doesn't exactly seem like he's having FUN while playing because I constantly hear him screaming at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Your brother's such a spazz Sammi...you should pwn his bitch-ass.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 am

Samantha wrote:
Your friend sent me a clan invite? I didn't get it, or maybe I don't know how to check to see if I have any.

I haven't played in a few days, I'm starting to lose interest. I beat the campaign so all that's left is online. It just really pissed me off the last time I played because everyone kept spawn camping. I hate when people do that, takes all the fun out of the game.

My brother loves playing online though... however, it doesn't exactly seem like he's having FUN while playing because I constantly hear him screaming at the TV.
I think its in the messages section in the menu or just login with your psn id on killzone.com.
Did you rent it, seems like you had it for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:08 pm

R' wrote:
Samantha wrote:

I think its in the messages section in the menu or just login with your psn id on killzone.com.
Did you rent it, seems like you had it for quite a while.

Yeah, I rented it. I always rent games because I never have 60 dollars to spend at one time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Games-
Jump to: