Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
+8
Sethy Bear
katie_righ
djkaiba
NightHawk0085
LoS_ThE_MaN
Samantha
Blank
Conflict
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

Conflict

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Animals   Animals EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Pets/favorite animals/experiences with animals.

I have four cats, Mouse, Ozzy, Poopena and Spry.

I love animals, Lions are my favorite because of what they symbolize and stand for. Also they just look so cool. I plan to get a kitten when I move out and name him Octavious Rex (That good Spongebob reference).
Back to top Go down
Blank

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 pm

I've had fishes, turtles, and hamsters.

Fish die so it's not too sad. My turtle was given away to a teacher of mine by my sister, kind of sad but he was alive and well when I saw him last.

The hamsters, what started with 2 ended up in a total of 8, 9 if the mother hadn't eaten one of her own newborn (Sad thing to watch right there). 3 were given away since they were too aggressive with their siblings.

They lived a good 2 years each. First death hit me hard, if you watched Click and saw Adam Sandler's reaction to his dog's death, that was pretty much me right there, a little more extreme however...

The other 2 siblings deaths were sad, but I was prepared. The death of the father, my hamster, hit me pretty hard as well, since he was my own (mother being my sisters).

Finally the mother, another hard death to deal with, since she was the last one to live, outlived her children and mate.

Since then, there have been no pets in my household. I plan to own a dog when I end up starting my career and owning my own home.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Awh, that's so sad. ]: I could never have hamsters because of reasons like that. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I have two cats, got them as a birthday present when I was in 4th grade. They're around 10 years old now, it's going to be a sad sad day when they pass. I'm going to be a wreck.

I kind of miss having a dog. I had a Shetland Sheepdog named Sheldon when I was little but when we moved we weren't allowed to have animals in the house since we were renting so my dad gave him away. I didn't talk to my dad for a while after that one. =\

I'm more of a cat lover though, definitely.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:20 pm

I used to have a pet turdle, but it ran away...lawlz.....

but my mom does not like animals so i cant have any... if i could i would have a dog..like a siberian husky.... or a wolf-dog....they look badass...

i like all animals....

elephant
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am

When I was a baby, my mom had 3 dogs in the house: A doberman, a chow and an alaskan malmute. the first 2 died before i turned 3. In 1990, we got a german sheppard (crossbred with I'm not sure what). In '94, the malmute died and we got a black lab (which became a fat dog). Later in the 90's, we got a cat, followed by another cat... aaaand another cat. in '05, the sheppard died.. in '08, the black lab died. Then we got another cat

Summary: Started with 3 dogs and now got 4 cats.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:37 am

Growing up, we always had a dog. Mom is insistant on having a dog, and it's always been a springer spaniel. Had a fish once for about a week. Asked the parents to help me change the water (was younger) and they didn't use the right temperature. Other than that I've not had any pets.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:50 am

I forgot my fish. I usually get a beta fish so they don't die quickly but it sucks because even though it's "just a fish" I still get attached to it. The first one I had lived over 2 years and the latest one I had lived a year and a few months... he choked on his food. D:
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Back home my family has a cat.

Here, I cat-sit my cousin's/now my aunt and uncle's cat on the weekends, and he's annoying as hell, but I love him. Personally, I'd like a dog, but there's no space here at my place.

**EDIT**

I've had 2 rats, a lot of fish, and technically I had my own kitten for about a week, but Mom and Dad said no pets, so I had to give her back.

Last edited by katie_righ on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 pm

I've had 3 hamsters, 4 fish, and a rat.
But now I only have two dogs.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:18 am

The only pets I had were goldfish, like alot of them. I kept naming them then they kept on dying. Then my dad bought a couple more but i didnt name them, theyre still alive to this day.

If I ever get any real pets it would be two cats and name them Robert Terwilliger and Mr Pants. If anyone can figure out where I got both those names from ill give them a prize.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 pm

R' wrote:
The only pets I had were goldfish, like alot of them. I kept naming them then they kept on dying. Then my dad bought a couple more but i didnt name them, theyre still alive to this day.

If I ever get any real pets it would be two cats and name them Robert Terwilliger and Mr Pants. If anyone can figure out where I got both those names from ill give them a prize.

sideshow bob and a logo for a game company?
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:24 pm

LoS_ThE_MaN wrote:
R' wrote:

You got half of it right, its sideshow bob and thats not the mr pants I'm thinking about.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:22 pm

R' wrote:
LoS_ThE_MaN wrote:
R' wrote:

You got half of it right, its sideshow bob and thats not the mr pants I'm thinking about.

Can i haz half creditz?
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 pm

I've had a few pets.

My first one was Duke. We had him since before I was born. He was a brittany spaniel, and a hunting dog. My dad's. He was REALLY HYPER, and funny. :] And playful. But he got really old and one weekend we went camping and we got home to see him, fallen in the crack/space between the back porch and the fence around the spa. He suffocated and died... Very sad day for me and my dad.

Next one was Peanut. That dog was my first birthday present... She was so odd-looking, but in a cute way. She was half cocker spaniel and half wiener dog. She had tiny legs, fat and long body, long waggy tail, huge floppy ears, big old eyes, and she was a pretty brown color. She got breast cancer, and after we got the operation for her, she filled up with fluid and couldn't walk... One day we were gonna take her to the vet, and my dad set her down so she could go to the bathroom, and when he was about to pick her back up, she peed right where she sat... and I didn't want to see her like that, so I told my dad we had to get her put to sleep... We got there and I still remember the happy look in her eyes when I told her, "They're gonna make you all better."
They put her to sleep and my dad came back with her in a box, saying that if we got her drained, she would have died anyway because she'd be underweight.
I still cry about it all the time. She was my favorite animal in the world, ever.

But now, the most important thing in my life is my cat, Blacky. He was a stray that my dad picked up from his old work once. He's all black with a white spot on his chin and yellow eyes. I call him a heartless, haha.
He's playful, but lazy most of the time. He lives in the basement, since my step-mom's a bitch about the rugs upstairs. I sleep in the basement with him. He usually curls up on the pillow above my head or sleeps in front of the wood stove. He's so cute. It's funny, because when I'm upset, crying, or sick, he comes up to me and licks my nose. xD
Morgan and I call him "Blacky Obama." And say he's gonna win over John McCat.
It's a corny phone joke.
I love my kitty.
He recently recovered from a messed up tail.

:]<3
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:41 pm

I did a lab experiment for class like last week. It involved lab mice and we put them in this little cage. All the girls were saying how cute they were and one said, "I'm gonna set him free."

I said, "I'm gonna set him on fire." Every girl was about to kill me when I said that. haahhaha.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 pm

I've had three cats. The first was Nose, but we called her Kitty. She was a bitch, and peed on me once when I thought the house was on fire and took her outside to put her in the car. She was the family cat, but hated everyone except my mom (funny how I'm the one who had to clean her litter..). She was put to sleep a few years back.

My first personal cat was named Hairy Carrot, because he was orange and kinda resembled a carrot if you held him a certain way. Kitty hated the crap out of him, but everyone else adored him. He somehow managed to sit, as in like a person. When I moved out to the country, he turned into a big ol' whore, and became an in-doors/out-doors cat. He was hit by a car about two weeks before I started high school.

Hairy was replaced by my current cat. I went through a tough time trying to come up with a name for her. She has six toes on her front paws, so Mittens and Michigan were brought up. She was apparently a Russian gymnast in a past life, and did an insane amount of flips, which reminded me of the Matrix, so Trinity the Matrix Kitty was another option. Her head had an odd bat-like look to it, and she shrieks, so I was thinking Batgirl. And then her vicious side exposed itself, and in a fit of rage and pain, my mom named her Psycho Bitch from Hell. But we just call her Psycho.

I've had two dogs, as well. The first, and remaining one is a chocolate lab named Minnie. And no, not after Minnie Driver or Mouse. She was an adorable puppy, even if she had two (or was it three?) types of worms and would crap bloody goo which I would then have to clean up. I loved her floppy ears, still do, but to a lesser extent. She's grown into a complete dumbtard of a dog, and has a nasty habit of.....raping people's faces with her tongue.

The second dog that I had (for about a year), was the fugliest chihuahua mix ever. But she was so fugly, she was cute. She had a lazy eye, uneven legs and was pigeon-toed. And she would eat her own shit. And then throw it up in the living room. And yes, I would again be the one to have to clean it up. But!, we gave her back to my aunt, so all's good.

Other than that, I've had the obligatory fish or two, and my sister had a hamster or gerbil or whatthefuckever, and sucked it up in the vacuum when it died.

It was, in fact, hibernating.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 am

There's always cats up for adoption at Petsmart... they're all like $100 because they've been fixed and everything. GO ADOPT THEM!

I feel so bad for them. D:
I would but... the cats I already have AND my parents wouldn't be happy campers.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 am

I'm seriously thinking about getting rats.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 am

katie_righ wrote:
I'm seriously thinking about getting rats.

Rats are pretty easy pets.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Yesterday, my aunt took my grandma and I to the local animal shelter, and we picked out a cat for my grandma because her other one just died. Of course though, we knew nothing about the "adopt one cat, get the second for $1" deal going on (wink wink) so looks like I'll have to explain to my Mom and Dad that I "accidently" came home with a cat too. She's adorable. Black and white, about a year old. The shelter named her Felicity and that's fine with me, so I just call her Flissy or Flis for short. /love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals   Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: