Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemans

Go down 
+2
Blank
Beheler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beheler

Beheler

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:56 am

who here plays it/played it? I'm playing through the Diamond version atm. Heres a funny picture
Pokemans Brockobama
!Nostalgia!
Back to top Go down
Blank

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 am

Show's been whack since first generation ended, games have been doing their justice. Gold/ Silver/ Crystal will remain my favorites. Pokemon Diamond was good while it lasted, might get Platinum so I can have a game to restart over and over (My Diamond Version contains a lot of good pokemon in it...).

Also Brock Obama and Biden.

Get it, Brock gives you Bide in the first game. Coincidence, I think not.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:40 am

POKEMON! With tha Poke and Mon and guy with the gak gak gak
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 am

I've played it befoar... they are fun and addicting.... but now its the same mission with different people and pokemans... it gets old for me
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:16 am

My friend was randomly challenged to a game of pokemon a couple of months ago so he asked me to play against him for some practice. It was actually first time i actually played the game even tho i had the cards for years and years lol.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:09 am

I own Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, and preordered Platnum already. I'm using the action replay device on Diamond to get all the pokemon in their shiny versions while training them normally, Pearl I plan on getting all the normal versions while using cheats to level. This way I can see how much of a diff it makes in strength. I'll post here when I've got a team at lvl 100 on both if anyone thinks they would be up to testing them. Platnum I think will be my world collection. I'll trade with people from all over. Maybe do it by seasons. 1-151 will be Asian Poke, 152- whatever the last number is for the second will be from brittish areas, etc. It's fun to collect them in different ways I think ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Man pokeman is still alive. The new platinum game is coming out soon. I have like most of them. I loved the games Gold, Silver, and Crystal, they were the best. I wish the games after that had the ability to travel back to Kanto and Johto. Would have made the game better. My brother will probably get the new game. It's probably gonna be the last pokemon game where you are a trainer and catch pokemon.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 am

Yea but now they have dungeon out. So it will be interesting to see how far that goes. I'ld love for them to come out with like "Pokemon Generations" Where you could in fact go to the old regions. And each region just had the pokemon introduced in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemans   Pokemans Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Games-
Jump to: