Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo DS

Go down 
+2
Conflict
katie_righ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 pm

**Discuss!**

What games do you have? Favorites? Any recommendations?

I've got the original sliver ds (not the cool looking lites, but the big clunky silver one) and it's tacky, but I love it to death. Right now, I'm playing Animal Crossing: Wild World, and yeah, it's tacky, but my friend gave me cheat codes and what not, so I have like $6 million Bells, and it's entertaining. What else...? Another friend let me borrow his FF12 game, and it's fun, but kinda annoying. I've got Lego Batman, and honestly, I love it. It's cute. I've got a Mario game, a Princess Peach game, and I think that's about it. Kirby, but that's for the Gameboy, though it plays in the ds obviously.

Yeahh.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 pm

I want to get the new Fire Emblem that's coming out. I love Fire Emblem. Sadly I don't have a DS.
Back to top Go down
Blank

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 am

DS is that system. I currently own a DS Lite, don't think I'll upgrade to the DSi when it hates the states though.

Mostly own RPGs but got games like Animal Crossing and Mario on it. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 am

I had a pink ds lite but I sold it at gametraders... got like $60. I used to play games on it a lot and loved it but then I just lost interest, my brother still has his so I figured I'd go ahead and sell mine since I could still use his if any game came out that I really wanted to play. We don't have many games anymore because he is also losing interest, so we sell our games.
I'm more of a PSP fan.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Samantha wrote:
I had a pink ds lite but I sold it at gametraders... got like $60. I used to play games on it a lot and loved it but then I just lost interest, my brother still has his so I figured I'd go ahead and sell mine since I could still use his if any game came out that I really wanted to play. We don't have many games anymore because he is also losing interest, so we sell our games.
I'm more of a PSP fan.

My sister has the PSP, and I've been debating on getting one because I want to play Ratchet and Clank. I was supposed to get the PS2 at my house, but then stuff came up so it's staying in Midland, so in terms of video games, I've only got my DS. I tried the PSP once...it kinda hurt my hands, but I suppose it's something that you would get used to. There was some game I was playing...called Dak or Daxter or something. He looked like Ratchet.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:02 am

I own a ds and ds lite, not going for the dsi, looks dumb. As far as games go, I own Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and have preordered a copy of Platnum, Pokemon Rangers, Yugioh 2008 and 2009 world championships, a preordered copy of the Yugioh 5d's game, and Trace Memory.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 pm

djkaiba wrote:
I own a ds and ds lite, not going for the dsi, looks dumb. As far as games go, I own Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and have preordered a copy of Platnum, Pokemon Rangers, Yugioh 2008 and 2009 world championships, a preordered copy of the Yugioh 5d's game, and Trace Memory.

wait, dsi? what's that? sorry, i'm a bit behind the times, i believe.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:23 pm

It's nothing much just a few features added onto the ds lite like a camera and a memory card slot.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm

djkaiba wrote:
It's nothing much just a few features added onto the ds lite like a camera and a memory card slot.

ah, gotcha. thanks!
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 am

Yea that's why it probably won't be too popular
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm

When I went for a walk two days ago, I found the Lego Indiana Jones game on abandoned on the sidewalk. Score! It's kind of fun, though kind of pixel-y since it had probably been left outside for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 am

Katie the Thief!
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:11 am

Tony wrote:
Katie the Thief!

I am not! And the game is broken anyway. It keeps freezing at the same spot in one of the levels. Annoying, but then again, I guess I get what I pay for (haha).
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:17 am

Don't you get it? The game is bugged! They are listening to all you say! Get rid of it!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm

djkaiba wrote:
Don't you get it? The game is bugged! They are listening to all you say! Get rid of it!! Suspect

arghhhhh don't say stuff like that, i'm paranoid as hell. seriously. i'm probably going to smash that little game to bits now.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 pm

lol Sorry. Just using the fact that it's buggy (the pixilation of graphics) to make a joke. I promise no mics were used in the placing of this video game randomly on the ground. Only magnets to damage it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 pm

djkaiba wrote:
lol Sorry. Just using the fact that it's buggy (the pixilation of graphics) to make a joke. I promise no mics were used in the placing of this video game randomly on the ground. Only magnets to damage it. ^_^

tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo DS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS   Nintendo DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Games-
Jump to: