Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony

So... Empty
PostSubject: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:07 pm

...Yeah.

I'm Tony. I'm friends with Sammi. And Katie. And Aaron. And other people. But they aren't on this forum. Because it isn't Imaginary-friendly.

I like reading, sleeping, drinking obscene amounts of caffeinated beverages, driving around at 90 mph on the freeway blasting my music and singing along with it (terribly), and movies, especially the ones where promiscuous teens get chopped up into itty-bitty bite-size pieces. I've a new-found fascination with shoes, sweatshirts and messenger bags.

I'm at a fucktarded little community college in the center(ish) of Michigan (woot!), majoring in Psychology. But I R on a break. Because tuition is lame.

I'm here today because my friend (Sammi) has been peer-pressuring me for a while to join. And she stepped it up a notch today. She told me, oh-so-nonchalantly, to join while we were at the library searching for jobs (we's broke and unemployed, homes). Ten times. In under an hour. And then later, after I had pumped some gas into my car and my hands were numb from the uber-cold that is our climate.

So...yep.

ETA: I forgot! I lurve cartoons! Especially Invader ZIM!
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:14 pm

We share a liking for movies that involve promiscuous teens getting chopped up into itty-bitty bite-size pieces.

Nice to have you here Tony. I was confused at first. I thought you were calling me imaginary.
Back to top Go down
Tony

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Aww...silly Katie is silly. Of course you aren't imaginary!

You're an urban legend!
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Tony...I'm not sure if I want to watch TCM The Next Generation...it's looks terrifying. Leatherface is a girl, and it screams like one too and waves the chainsaw around like a complete tard. I almost died laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tony

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah...

See? Told you. Fucktarded. And it's Matthew McConawhatever, so it's even more craptastic.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Matthew McConaughey. And agreed.
Back to top Go down
Tony

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 pm

I like Matthew McConawhatever. A far more apt surname.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Yay! You kept your promise, I don't have to smack you up now. ^_~ Mission Accomplished. Welcome and all that good stuff, if you need help with anything send me a message and I'll help you.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Tony, glad to see you here too! If you need any help with anything, you can send me a PM and i'll get on the case. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 pm

HELL YEA INVADER ZIM.
welcome btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... Empty

Back to top Go down