Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardiovascular Activities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
katie_righ

katie_righ

Cardiovascular Activities Empty
PostSubject: Cardiovascular Activities   Cardiovascular Activities EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Does anyone here do yoga, dance aerobics/cardio, or things like kickboxing, tai chi, etc? Discuss here. Likes? Dislikes? Any tips, whatever.

My cousin and I have started doing yoga in the mornings, and I'm definitely into it. It's really relaxing, and even sort of challenging. I dance around my house...I'm not sure if it's formal enough to be considered aerobic dance, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Cardiovascular Activities EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 am

I used to do yoga, way back when. Loved it, but kinda fell out of it. Thinking about taking the class at Delta, if I have the time/money.

And I've been known to flail around my house in tandem with music in the past, but people in said house and evil, rotting floorboards have sort of put a stop to that.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Cardiovascular Activities EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:05 am

I have a couple yoga tapes... used to try to do that stuff but it didn't exactly work out too well. I remember being in a ton of pain the day after, haha. Maybe if I started out with easier stuff first and worked my way up it wouldn't have been so bad.

and I want to try kickboxing or just regular boxing, they both look really really fun to me. I'm set on doing both of them one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Cardiovascular Activities EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I used to do Yoga a lot. It was pretty cool and I liked how it made me feel. I just stopped because I lost my teacher.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Cardiovascular Activities EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am

I've never done any of those activities but I want to. Maybe in the summer I might do some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Cardiovascular Activities Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardiovascular Activities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Sports-
Jump to: