Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neighborhood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaimun

Neighborhood Empty
PostSubject: Neighborhood   Neighborhood EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Describe the place you live in and the people that also live there and any other monuments related to your neighborhood.

I live in Northfield, NJ. I used to live in Atlantic City. There's lots of trees and stuff where I live. It's basically a suburban area which I hate living in. I have no friends whatsoever close to me. I just stay home sometimes cause there isn't anything to do at all in this area. It's so dull. The people keep to themselves and there's nobody my age where I live. But I seem to always keep myself sane.
Back to top Go down
Blank

Neighborhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood   Neighborhood EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Aside from up here at Rowan, I live in Atlantic City. There's a lot of houses. Don't really like living on my street since it feels dangerous but what can you do. Also, the only times I hang out in the city is just for the IMAX, but that's once in a while...
I usually hang out in my house in the morning but once night comes, my friends find a way to abduct me where half the times we end up doing nothing. Spend my time outside of the city at this time.

Rowan, basically chill in my room when not in class or play some pool with my friend when that gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Neighborhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood   Neighborhood EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Midland, MI is super boring. There isn't really a lot to do... just basic stuff like going to the mall, going to see a movie, going bowling... it's lame, really. I like the fact that I don't really have to be afraid to go out at night and walk around or whatever because there isn't really any bad crime or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neighborhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood   Neighborhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: