Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for the Summer

Go down 
+9
LoS_ThE_MaN
Sethy Bear
Sherrasaur
RacinPope46
Conflict
Blank
R'
Samantha
NightHawk0085
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Plans for the Summer Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:37 pm

I know, it's winter... but some of us (at least me) may be lookin forward to the summer... what's to look forward to?

I hope some form of get-away vacation. I had one in each of the past 2 years (TN, VA).
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:36 pm

As of right now I don't have any plans for the summer. Hopefully I'll be moved out with my boyfriend by then and things will be going smoothly. I'll most likely be working and chilling. It'd be nice to go on a trip though. I wish I lived closer to a beach.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 am

Yep no plannnnnnsah
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:23 am

Well I sadly have to go to summer school (I need a class otherwise I can't take one of my Engineering classes for my Sophomore Year). Hopefully I can get a job during that time though and work for that summer so I can save for a car and for those times when I hang out with my friends. I plan to chill and work basically, after summer classes of course.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 am

Hopefully i'll be living in another state with my girlfriend and just working and enjoying the time I have with her. Starting my new life basically.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:30 am

Admin wrote:
As of right now I don't have any plans for the summer. Hopefully I'll be moved out with my boyfriend by then and things will be going smoothly. I'll most likely be working and chilling. It'd be nice to go on a trip though. I wish I lived closer to a beach.

Lake Michigan has beaches =) cool ones from the Chicago side
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 pm

NightHawk0085 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yeah, Michigan has nice beaches... it just takes a while to get to them from where I live. It sucks when you have to drive over 2 hours to get to one.
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:01 pm

AS of right now, my main thing is just traveling with the race team. i guess i should post my schedule so people know where i'll be? right now tho, i hope to be living in michigan, if everything falls in place. if not, i'll be stuck in Ga another year.

My Summer plans....like i got a choice lol. work race schedule
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 am

My sweet sixteen's gonna be in June.
After that, spend a few more days with my best friend visiting from California.

Then...
Planning for the rest of the summer. Haha. :]
I hope to spend some time with my sister, but she's too busy.
So probably just gonna spend it at all my friends' houses every day.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm

I love the winter but I kind of miss wearing short shirts and shorts. I can't wait to move into my own place and just make my mom proud. Hopefully i'll be in my own place by the end of the Summer.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:45 pm

I don't really have any plans for the summer.
Most of my summer will probably be camping with friends and late night walking.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 pm

I dont know what ill be doing in the summer....ill probaly spend it here and do nothing...just hang out and maybe work... i dunno i dont like to think that far ahead
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Samantha wrote:
NightHawk0085 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Yeah, Michigan has nice beaches... it just takes a while to get to them from where I live. It sucks when you have to drive over 2 hours to get to one.

I can drive a few mins to ... the most polluted end of Lake Michigan.. lol. I like the Silver Lake Campgrounds in MI. Lots to do there. Good go-karts
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Not sure yet. I'll probably be taking summer classes, but not too many credits, so I'll have free time. hmm....?
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:43 am

Only plan I have is going to Metrocon in Tampa with my girlfriend. That's in June though. Other than that I don't have much to do around here. Those of you wishing you lived on or within driving distance to the beach, it's not that great when you're there imo. Looses it's specialness. But then again I'm kind of your typical nerd. Give me a computer or other game or a good duel and I'm content to stay inside for days lol.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 am

@kaiba: I'm kind of the same way, If I actually have good company or something new to occupy my time then I'm content staying inside for however many days. It's just good to get out sometimes, wish there were more things to do that I haven't already lost interest in. I'm just looking for a job right now so I can move out with my boyfriend and start our life together. Stupid economy. D:
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:15 pm

I can chill at home inside in the morning but once night strikes, I have to be occupied with something...
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:41 pm

I work the graveyard shift at my job Tuesday through Saturday nights 11 pm till 7 am so my nights are basically shot and my days are spent sleeping lol.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:28 pm

i want to travel, like go on a road trip or something. that would be so awesome if i could forget about everything (like school, etc) and just disappear for a month or two. or three.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:33 pm

katie_righ wrote:
i want to travel, like go on a road trip or something. that would be so awesome if i could forget about everything (like school, etc) and just disappear for a month or two. or three.

YES!! You! Me! Sammi! (And Aaron if he's here!) One week, driving...somewhere not Midland-y!
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Tony wrote:
katie_righ wrote:

YES!! You! Me! Sammi! (And Aaron if he's here!) One week, driving...somewhere not Midland-y!

Yes. Let's go on a road trip. It will all be going fine, and then suddenly, out in the middle of nowhere, we'll blow a tire. The next town is miles away, we'll never make it there in the fading daylight, so we decide to explore the nearby wooded area. Little do we know, the forest is inhabited with cannibalistic humans, and they've been watching us the whole time, and they are hungry...so hungry.

Anyway....
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 am

Oh, whatever. You know you'd throw me at them and run the other way!

And I meant drive around civilized places, like Chicago, Cleveland or Philadelphia...Oo! Or go to Toronto!

I didn't mean Kentucky or Gary, Indiana...
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 am

Tony wrote:
Oh, whatever. You know you'd throw me at them and run the other way!

And I meant drive around civilized places, like Chicago, Cleveland or Philadelphia...Oo! Or go to Toronto!

I didn't mean Kentucky or Gary, Indiana...

Hehe, I know, right. Chicago would be awesome, and that's not super far away, so it wouldn't take like forever to get there. I mean, I know that's the point of a "road trip...." argh, I don't know. I mean, I've always wanted to see California, Oregon, and that whole side of the US, but I just don't have the time or money right now. And Gary, Indiana? What's out there?
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:18 am

katie_righ wrote:
Hehe, I know, right. Chicago would be awesome, and that's not super far away, so it wouldn't take like forever to get there. I mean, I know that's the point of a "road trip...." argh, I don't know. I mean, I've always wanted to see California, Oregon, and that whole side of the US, but I just don't have the time or money right now.

I know, I wanna go see the West Coast, too. ...Which, would probably be a given, as I plan on moving there after I get my Ph.D....

katie_righ wrote:
And Gary, Indiana? What's out there?

Murderers. And tumbleweed. And the butt of every joke uttered in my German class.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:24 am

Gary, Indiana...nice. I'd rather go to Texas though. I'd also like to see New Mexico, Arizona, etc. I think we're getting off topic. This is supposed to be summer plans. Either way, I plan to see these places sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for the Summer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: