Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for the Summer

Go down 
+9
LoS_ThE_MaN
Sethy Bear
Sherrasaur
RacinPope46
Conflict
Blank
R'
Samantha
NightHawk0085
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Plans for the Summer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Hmm a roadtrip could be fun. I haven't explored Chicago yet, I've only been to the Ohare airport there. -_-
It was cool flying there when it was still really dark out, looked really pretty. I think it only takes 4 or so hours to get there from Midland.

We'll see if that happens, I need a job first so I'd actually have the money to go. D:

I really want to go to Cedar Point again but they jacked up their prices a looot since the last time I went there. Plus, a certain someone I'd want to go with doesn't like roller coasters. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:40 am

Roller Coasters, nothing to fear. Use to be scared like crazy but they are quite fun.

I plan to go to Six Flags during the summer with me friends, have a nice day. This si something added to my other plan if I did post in this topic before.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

I wanna enjoy myself. It'd be nice if my friends wanna go places. It'll be awesome. I wanna have a blast. Not sure what's gonna happen though but by summer, I'll have 2 vacation weeks that I can take from work so that's good.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Has anyone here been to Chicago (or live there) and know anything about something called the Midtown Center area?
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 am

Gary's not that bad....o who am i kidding? lmao. i live near there. its not lets just say, the greatest place on earth lol. i wanna try and go to six flags over the summer if i can. havent been there in a couple years. its nice being back by a "big" city like chicago again, lots to do.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:06 am

When exactly does summer start again? >_>
Well, I'll probably be moving sometime around June. So I suppose my summer plans will be getting adjusted to a new lifestyle and finding a job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for the Summer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: