Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Mood

Go down 
+6
katie_righ
LoS_ThE_MaN
Sherrasaur
Blank
Samantha
Conflict
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaimun

Current Mood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Pissed off. I realize why I can never achieve true happiness.

It will follow me for as long as I live.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Confused

I told the girl I like the truth and all shes says back to me is 'your sweet, and my best friend....but your almost 19'
She is 15 and turns 16 in April, shes the first person I've ever loved like this and I don't know whether she has the same feelings for me.
I don't consider age an issue, my grandparents started dating at 17 and 14 got married three years later.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Worried about certain things but other than that... I am very excited. It's going to be nice being completely happy again. Emotional rollercoaster = bad.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Meh

Going snowboarding for the first time tomorrow which is exciting but I have to wake up early and stuff is not cheap. Hopefully it will pay off.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Retarded.

My car does not in fact have automoherpes. I forgot to put it in park when I turned it off.

So, I've been without my car for four days because I was a complete tard.

Goddammit.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Did you still have to pay?
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Just the $50 for the tow...which I wouldn't've had to pay if I had taken a look at the shift stick thingie.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Tony wrote:
Retarded.

My car does not in fact have automoherpes. I forgot to put it in park when I turned it off.

So, I've been without my car for four days because I was a complete tard.

Goddammit.

I've been without a car my whole life.

I'm feeling good right now.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:40 pm

I live in the boonies, with a red-neck.

I need my car.

Or else I go to jail for murder.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:33 am

Today is my birthday and I'm feeling incredibly shitty too.
Happy Birthday to me...
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
Today is my birthday and I'm feeling incredibly shitty too.
Happy Birthday to me...

Happy Birthday! (hey, feel better.)

I'm actually have an ok day! Yes. Today is a good day. I'm debating whether or not to get a pet....hm?
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Get a kittie!!!!!!

And happy birthday Seth-person.

Where's the cake and ice cream??
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Pissed off but it's better than being pissed on.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 pm

>_>

I'm good, happy. I got a new computer and I get to see my boyfriend on Tuesday. Yay! ^____^
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 am

Samantha wrote:
>_>

I'm good, happy. I got a new computer and I get to see my boyfriend on Tuesday. Yay! ^____^

Is he coming to Midland!?!?!?! I still need to see you all, since spring break didn't work out.

And mood wise, things are good today.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 am

katie_righ wrote:
Samantha wrote:
>_>

Is he coming to Midland!?!?!?! I still need to see you all, since spring break didn't work out.

And mood wise, things are good today.

Yup, he'll be in Midland. (: Can't wait!

and i'm kind of annoyed today.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Better than I've been in a while.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Pretty good. Sunday is always a good day of work. Lots of business.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:02 am

Meh...

A friend of mine asked me if I would consider going to prom with one of her friends. Couldn't make a decision since I only hung out with this girl twice and although it seems like we hit it off, I feel like I don't know her too well so our time there could go either way really....

On the other hand, it gives me a reason to wear a suit, hence the meh (Meh is good and bad for me at least)
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 am

Good. Going to happily drive to work in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:37 am

Extremely happy. My boyfriend is staying at my house with me until next Sunday. ^___^
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

better, much better actually.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 am

Shitty and depressed....
I found out yesterday that a friend of mine died monday night....
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
Shitty and depressed....
Awh Sad I'm really sorry.

I'm content... been thinking a ton since I'll be moving soonish.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Samantha wrote:
Sethy Bear wrote:
Shitty and depressed....
Awh Sad I'm really sorry.

I'm content... been thinking a ton since I'll be moving soonish.

Moving sucks... Well if I were to move to any of the surrounding cities near me, I guess I'd be content. New place or different home for you?

At the moment, I am worried, pretty much have to teach myself 5 chapters of Physics for my exam tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Mood
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next