Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Mood

Go down 
+6
katie_righ
LoS_ThE_MaN
Sherrasaur
Blank
Samantha
Conflict
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Current Mood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Blank wrote:
Samantha wrote:

I'm content... been thinking a ton since I'll be moving soonish.

Moving sucks... Well if I were to move to any of the surrounding cities near me, I guess I'd be content. New place or different home for you?

I'm going to be moving in with Aaron and his mom for a while... not til like June or maybe even a little after that. So, I'll be seeing you around. ^_^

Not really sure how I'll get all my stuff there... hopefully my parents will just send it to me or something. I'm just glad I don't have a ton of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am

They called me. We all agreed that we would throw a party and build a bonfire, and throw all your shit in it to celebrate the fact that we're all finally rid of you.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Samantha wrote:
Blank wrote:
Samantha wrote:

I'm content... been thinking a ton since I'll be moving soonish.

Moving sucks... Well if I were to move to any of the surrounding cities near me, I guess I'd be content. New place or different home for you?

I'm going to be moving in with Aaron and his mom for a while... not til like June or maybe even a little after that. So, I'll be seeing you around. ^_^

Not really sure how I'll get all my stuff there... hopefully my parents will just send it to me or something. I'm just glad I don't have a ton of stuff.

Cool, maybe we'll hold a conversation that can last more than a minute.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Haha, yeah, hopefully. I can't help that I'm super shy at first. >_<

I'm nervous about moving, it's going to be hard being away from my family and everything that I'm so used to since it's A LOT different in Jersey than it is here.

and I hate buses. -___-
But, I'll still be happy and I'll end up getting used to everything and it's not like I'll never see my family again so I need to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Depressed.

I went to my friend's funeral yesterday and also found out that my grandmother's house burnt down friday night. No family was there but the dogs did die in the fire. Oh I also pulled a muscle in my leg, not just one either....probably a couple....
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Today was horrid.

I've been sick since Saturday, and I waited all day for my friends to get out of work, and then she said that she was going to have to stay late. Then later, I get a text and they invite me to go laser tagging, and I wasn't feeling up to it, so instead of coming over to my place when they got off of work (girl party, we were going to watch Reaper, paint nails, do hair, etc) they all go off laser tagging. This guy in my class is "keeping tabs" on me. Why did I give him my number? And the guy I want to go out with won't have anything to do with me.

On a positive note, Reaper was good (though I've missed like the past 3 episodes, so I don't know what's going on at all) and my hair turned out just fine (bleach streaks!).
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Happy and excited, my character got approved. ^_^ Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Mood
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4