Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Movie

Go down 
+5
Samantha
Conflict
Blank
Tony
katie_righ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony

Current Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:25 am

katie_righ wrote:
Death Race - lame for the most part, but it had some good parts.

Is that the one with Jason Statham racing tricked out cars in some futuristic prison?

Jason Statham generally means there will be a high level of crapitude in whatever movie you're watching.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:43 am

Tony wrote:
katie_righ wrote:

Is that the one with Jason Statham racing tricked out cars in some futuristic prison?

Jason Statham generally means there will be a high level of crapitude in whatever movie you're watching.

Jason Statham wasn't too bad in Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 pm

HEADFACE!?!
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Haha.
I loved Crank with him in it.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Twilight........ Pretty much a fail for watching it (In my books at least) but I was told by a friend it wasn't that bad and I have mad time to kill between class so I figured why not. Movie was alright...
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Tony wrote:
katie_righ wrote:

Yes, he's in it. And I was thinking about the movie last night, and it wasn't that bad, I suppose. There was some good humor and some fun gore-y moments, but ehhh, it was alright.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Finally saw Twilight. Despite all the hype, it wasn't THAT bad. Most of the romance scenes were a little slow/tacky, but whatever. Agreed, Bella is a little annoying, and I did not fall head over heels for Edward Cullen.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 am

katie_righ wrote:
Finally saw Twilight. Despite all the hype, it wasn't THAT bad. Most of the romance scenes were a little slow/tacky, but whatever. Agreed, Bella is a little annoying, and I did not fall head over heels for Edward Cullen.

I think Edward Cullen was creepy... Some of his facial expressions were weird but funny. I still don't understand why my friends "fall head over heels" for him...
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:32 am

Quote :
I still don't understand why my friends "fall head over heels" for him...

Because he's sparkly.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Tony wrote:
Quote :
I still don't understand why my friends "fall head over heels" for him...

Because he's sparkly.

I thought he would slowly start burning or something, but no, this kid really started sparkling... It was a good laugh though.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:55 pm

When Harry Met Sally

Good movie. Watch it. WATCH IT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 am

The Haunting in Connecticut

It was alright I guess, not bad but not good either. Both my friends were scared but it was pointless, PG 13 type scary stuff which is nothing. My one friend was so scared I could feel her fear as she clenched to my arm... I found this to be funny however but I found the will to be comforting I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

One of my personal favorites that I hadn't seen in some time. Hunter S. Thompson was quite a man...

MirrorMask

Another personal favorite of mine, written by a good writer, Neil Gaiman(American Gods, co-writer on Good Omens, Coraline, and The Sandman: Book of Dreams are a few)
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:37 pm

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Workprint version, it was pretty good despite the fact that the CGI was not in yet. Going to watch it for sure in theaters, needs me my CGI.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:40 pm

I haven't been to a movie since that Benjamin Button one and I absolutely loved that movie. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Scream - classic. i love the killer's voice on the phone.
Leatherface: TCM 3 - good fun. i'd already seen the last half of it many times.
House of 1000 Corpses - i liked it. plus it had chop top from TCM 2.
Quantum of Solace - classic James Bond. it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 am

Fast & Furious

It was pretty good, despite the fact that I have not seen the others.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Constantine - Still Keanu Reeves, still awesome
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:11 pm

The last movie I watched was Yes, Man.
It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, I was expecting it to be really funny but eh... they basically showed all the semi-funny parts on TV.

It seemed to drag on forever and I hate that. I wouldn't watch it again.
Jim Carrey needs to go back to doing movies like Pet Detective, those were his best.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Observe and Report

It was pretty funny, some parts were really funny while others were more hit and miss.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Dark City.

I never heard of it, but saw it got it and rather enjoyed it. Aside from the confusion it put me through.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Hills Have Eyes- only watched it because it was on a list of top 10 disturbing movies, and i have already seen half the movies on the list so I wanted to make it that id seen more than half. It was alright I guess but made me wants to watch a feel good movie like AvP Requiem or Matrix Revolutions.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
Dark City.

I never heard of it, but saw it got it and rather enjoyed it. Aside from the confusion it put me through.

Ha, this movie is good. My Dad likes it a lot. I haven't seen it in a while though. I haven't been watching movies lately...
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 am

AvP Requiem/ Matrix: Reloaded- Badass characters, badass movies.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:03 pm

I've seen these movies recently:

X-Men: Wolverine - good, despite a few tacky special effects.
12 Again - don't ask, it wasn't my choice to go see it. but it was alright, some funny parts.
Yes Man - love it. I love Jim Carrey
Georgia Rule - good, but only because it has Lindsay Lohan in it. (I'm a fan, don't shoot me).

I want to see that movie...I think it's called "Religioulous" or something like that. It's not at my movie store :/ Anyone seen/heard of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Movie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next