Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Movie

Go down 
+5
Samantha
Conflict
Blank
Tony
katie_righ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tony

Current Movie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Quote :
I want to see that movie...I think it's called "Religioulous" or something like that. It's not at my movie store :/ Anyone seen/heard of it?

Yeah, I heard of it. Kinda wanted to see it, but alas! I didn't have any money to go and see it when it came out.

Though, somewhat along those lines, I watched a bit of Jesus Camp the other day.

High. Fucking. Larious.

The first ten minutes shows a couple of people huddled together in a summer camp auditorium, praying so that the Devil won't fuck with the equipment. Because everybody knows, Satan loves him some audio equipment sabotage...
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Tony wrote:
Quote :
I want to see that movie...I think it's called "Religioulous" or something like that. It's not at my movie store :/ Anyone seen/heard of it?

Yeah, I heard of it. Kinda wanted to see it, but alas! I didn't have any money to go and see it when it came out.

Though, somewhat along those lines, I watched a bit of Jesus Camp the other day.

High. Fucking. Larious.

The first ten minutes shows a couple of people huddled together in a summer camp auditorium, praying so that the Devil won't fuck with the equipment. Because everybody knows, Satan loves him some audio equipment sabotage...

omg! i forgot about that movie! i wanted to see that one too. thanks for mentioning it.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Teeth.

Awesome. Hilarious. Gory.

Watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Current Movie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Movie
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3